Queenstown, a world renowned resort town situated in the South Island of New Zealand is built around an inlet named Queenstown bay on the most Scenic lake Wanatipu surrounded by the mesmerising Southern Alps. Queenstown has always provided without fail what we have wished for! An adrenalin rush provided in a tranquil and serene surrounding offering a euphoric feel of the best of both Worlds.
We were seriously inspired by this potent mix of adventure and pristine beauty that goaded us to name our Project as S.I.S Queenstown, being built on a 5.46 acre property with 5 blocks, Stilt + 7 configuration and a total of 424 magnificent apartments themed on a heady mix of indoor and outdoor amenities providing peace, serenity and tranquillity.
S.I.S Queenstown is brilliantly designed with a classic European architecture that offers an exquisite ornate exterior. Every apartment has been meticulously designed to have a well-planned layout for excellent ventilation and flow of light. S.I.S Queenstown is no exception in keeping with S.I.S’s tradition of providing spacious corridors and luxurious lobbies, a trademark offering that has never been compromised in all our projects.
- Project StatusOngoing
- Property CategoryResidential
- SpecificationsS.I.S QUEENSTOWN - SPECIFICATIONS Your New Zeal and Love FOUNDATION / STRUCTURE The Structure is R.C.C framed, designed for stilt + 7 upper floors. WALLS FINISHES Interior : Gypsum - plaster / similar Exterior : Outer wall with premium quality Anti - Fungal & Anti - Fading paint Kitchen & Bathrooms : Ceramic tiles for 2' and 7' height respectively WINDOWS Bedroom, Kitchen : UPVC / Wooden Framed windows Bathrooms : Fixed Louvers WALLS Clay / Cement bricks masonry with cement mortar for walls. DOORS Door : American moulded doors with hardwood frame Bedroom Doors : Flush door with hardwood frame FLOOR FINISHES Common Area : Granite / Marble / Vitrified Tiles Living, Dining, Bedrooms & Kitchen : Vitrified Tiles with Skirting Balcony / Bathrooms : Non Slippery Ceramic tiles Sanitary Fitting SANITARY FITTING Kitchen : Stainless steel sink and tap with polished granite counter top Bathroom : Western type water closet, Shower rose with Hot & cold mixer, wash basin Specifications
- Swimming Pool
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Water Storage
- Waste Disposal
- Multipurpose Hall
- Children’s Play Area
- Car Parking
- Association Room
- Drivers rest room
- Garbage Chute
- Convenience Store
- Association Room
- The footprint of the building covers only 30% of total area leaving the balance area of 70% for Landscaping and other outside amenities.
- First of its kind and unique Classic European Themed Architecture that would define the skyline for generations to come.
- Magnificent Central Courtyard with Lush Green ambience and excellent outdoor amenities.
- The amenities include a large size outdoor swimming pool, a sophisticated air-conditioned Gymnasium, indoor gaming room promoting healthier life style.
- Internet accessibility/ WIFI through dedicated leased Lines
- Power Back Up generator for all common area with 500 Watts for every apartment
- EPABX System with state of the art DID (Digital Inward Dialling) system which entitles the residents to get a unique telephone number for each apartment without monthly rentals charges.
- Centralized Piped Gas system for cooking.
- Garbage Chutes at each floor for efficient garbage segregation and disposal.
- Service Lift for every block with a Wheel Chair and Stretcher for emergencies.
- Sewage Treatment plant which would recycle the waste water for the gardening purpose.
Near By Places
Enter the title which will be used as instructions description on listing detail page.